See all previously released materials below:
Release of 1st Batch of Draft Code (1-31-22)
The DRAFT Zoning Map and Use Table were made available for public review on January 31, 2022. At a series of Community Meetings in February 2022, we explored the Zoning Map, along with the associated Use Table and other development standards.
- DRAFT Zoning Map
- Video Tour of DRAFT Zoning Map
- ZAP Swipe Map comparing existing districts to DRAFT districts
- PDFs of DRAFT Zoning by Quadrant (for printing)
- DRAFT Upzone Map – map showing areas proposed to be “upzoned” from Low Density Residential (R-1) to Medium Density Residential (MDR)*
- DRAFT Article 3 – Use Table and Use Permissions
- DRAFT Article 13 – Use Standards and Definitions
- Map of 3- and 4-Family Homes – map showing where 3- and 4-family homes are currently located, relative to the proposed Low Density Residential (LDR) District
- Map of Drive-Thru Restaurants – map showing location of drive-thru restaurants in the city and in close proximity to the city, relative to the proposed ZAP districts
*See the ZAP Swipe Map to observe other areas upzoned or downzoned.
Release of 2nd Batch of Draft Code (5-23-22)
Provided at the City Planning Commission pre-meeting on May 23, 2022, this batch of draft code focused on design and dimensional standards for each of the zoning districts, along with General Development Standards and Accessory Uses & Structures.
DRAFT Articles 2 through 10, 13 through 15, and 25 – includes table of contents that lists the subject of each Article
Release of Scope for Draft Environmental Impact Statement (2023)
The Draft Scope for the Draft Environmental Impact Statement was made available for public review on May 22, 2023, and was finalized on July 11th, 2023.