Written comments on the Draft Zoning Code, Draft Zoning Map, and Draft Generic Environmental Impact Statement will be accepted through Wednesday, January 31, 2024.
You may submit your comment by clicking “Submit Your Comment” to the right, or by mail to:
Matthew Simonis, Manager of Zoning
City Hall – Room 125B
30 Church Street
Rochester, NY 14614
Informational meetings with City staff to learn more about the ZAP, ask questions, and submit written comments are planned as follows:
A Zoom Webinar
6:30 p.m. on Wednesday Oct. 18
In-person informational meetings:
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 8, at the Edgerton R-Center, Stardust Ballroom, 41 Backus St.
- 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 16, at the Thomas P. Ryan R-Center, 530 Webster Ave.
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 29, at the Kusler-Cox Auditorium (3rd Floor of Rundel Memorial Library), 115 South Ave.
In addition, two public hearings before the Rochester Environmental Commission will be held on the following dates. Verbal comments will be accepted at these hearings:
- 6: 30 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2023, at City Council Chambers at City Hall, 30 Church St.
- 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2024, in City Council Chambers at City Hall, 30 Church St.