The ZAP Team has developed some additional resources for the community to use when reviewing the Draft Map and Use Table. Click the links below or visit the Documents & Presentations page to find:
- *NEW* ZAP Swipe Map – much easier to compare existing zoning to proposed zoning!
- PDFs of Quadrant Maps showing draft zoning districts – much easier to print than the interactive map!
- Upzone Map – map showing areas proposed to be “upzoned” from Low Density Residential (R-1) to Medium Density Residential (MDR)*
- Slide deck of the presentation given at the February 2022 community meetings
- Existing Zoning Code – Visit here to find a current list of permitted and specially permitted uses by district. Compare these to the Draft Use Table.
*See the ZAP Swipe Map to observe other areas upzoned or downzoned.
Once again, the ZAP Team is grateful to everyone that participated in February’s community meetings! We had some great conversations and we welcome additional comments on the Draft Map and Use Table. Please continue to review the draft materials and submit comments here. Stay tuned for additional materials to be released and info on future meetings.